Katib Pvt Ltd. is looking to hire skilled & experienced candidate for the position of 'Tele sales Executives'.
We are looking to hire an experienced, customer-oriented 'Tele sales Executive' to utilize inbound and outbound telephone calls to achieve sales targets. The 'Tele sales Executive’s' responsibilities include actively following up existing customers for repeat orders, including upselling our products where possible, pursuing new customer leads provided via the company for new customer acquisition, receiving incoming queries and assisting with customer inquiries, as well as maintaining an accurate record of all calls made and received. Ideal candidate should also be able to liaise with the appropriate departments to resolve customer complaints.
· Calling existing and new potential customers to persuade them to purchase company products and services.
· Accurately recording details of customers’ purchases and placing Orders accordingly.
· Meet daily/weekly calls and sales target.
· Onboarding potential leads in a timely manner.
· Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products and services.
· Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
· Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections.
· Developing in-depth knowledge of company products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customers' needs and preferences.
· Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
· Around 1 to 2 years of customer service or sales experience.
· Hardworking & Punctual.
· Experience working with a wider sales team is a plus.
· Great communication skills (both written and verbal).
· Fluency with office programs (Word, Excel, etc.)
Interested candidates may send their updated CV's at email@example.com by mentioning the position in the subject line.
<!-- Global site tag (gtag.js) - Google Analytics -->
window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || ;
gtag('js', new Date());