Quaid Block 53 Hamza Heights Near Eiffel Tower, Bahria Town, Lahore, Pakistan
Aug 16, 2021
Job Posting Date:
Apr 16, 2021
We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our web-based application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions. To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.js based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node.js developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
Node.js Developer Responsibilities:
• Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
• Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
• Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
• Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
• Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
• Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
• Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
• Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
• Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
• Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
Node.js Developer Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
•At least two years' experience as a Node.js developer.
• Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
• Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
• Great organizational and time management skills.
• Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
Ramadan Timings: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Office Location: Bahria Town, Lahore
No remote work, only office based.