1. Perform systems maintenance (Oracle RDMBS, Oracle OEM) and Systems Administration for the test and development of lifecycle environments.
2. Performance Tuning (Oracle Database 9i/11g/19c)
3. Database migrations, patching, cloning, backup and recovery, and installation of Oracle COTS software.
4. Perform daily system health checks and monthly performance metrics to publish reports.
5. Installation/upgrades for database
6. Cloning/backup / restore
7. Monitoring/troubleshooting/performance tuning
8. Installation, configuration, and upgrading of Oracle server software and related products.
9. Establish and maintain backup and recovery policies and procedures.
10 Take care of the Database design and implementation.
11. Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges).
12. Work as part of a team and provide 24×7 support when required
13. Perform database tuning and performance monitoring.
<!-- Global site tag (gtag.js) - Google Analytics -->
window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || ;
gtag('js', new Date());