1. Create the company’s supply chain strategy
2. Analyze data from shipping and delivering processes to find bottlenecks and other issues
3. Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly
4. Maintain supply chain inventory and records
5. Train and guide employees
6. Find cost-effective solutions for supply chain processes
7. Resolve issues that come up (e.g. delays in delivery, accidents)
8. Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
9. Develop and implement safety guidelines in all aspects of the supply chain (e.g. use of trucks, forklifts)
10. Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards
11. Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and vendors to land more profitable deals.
12.excellent understanding of supply chain processes and good knowledge of relevant software SAP/ ERP systems.