IT - Software
Oct 25, 2020
Job Posting Date:
Jun 25, 2020
As a UI / UX Designer , he will be responsible for transforming ideas into beautiful “user-focused” designs that are optimized for conversion and ease of use.
• Absolute proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and standard design software like Sketch/Figma/InvisionApp
• Experience with web and mobile app design
• Working knowledge of responsive design and grid principles
• Excellent wireframe skills to break down big ideas into easy to use interfaces.
• Working knowledge of the ideation and creation of UI design deliverables: Sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, lo-fi and hi-fi layouts, prototypes.
• Ability to hand-code standards-compliant HTML and CSS (you won’t be coding, but you need to know this so you can communicate with developers).
• Understanding of web design and typography trends, browser compatibility issues, and web design constraints when it comes to speed.
Obsessive in your attention to small details.
• Talent to generate creative ideas in a highly interactive environment.
• The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly.
• The ability to juggle multiple projects and timelines.
• Excel in a team environment and be able to communicate clearly with your peers.