1. To prepare the Import Invoices for Custom clearance and send back to supplier for submission to Bank.
2. To prepare the detailed packing lists of all products CKD/SKD for custom examination purposes.
3. To make E-Form for Exports from Bank and send to clearing agent for export clearance.
4. To Check the billing/cost sheets of Karachi expenses of imports (port and shipping) and submit to Finance.
5. To make liaison with agent for the release of indemnity bonds and PDC.
6. To make a record of all products' CKD clearance for production and submit to tax department.
7. Check the import duty requisition sheet to control the duty factor as per budget.