244 5th Ave suite a31, New York, NY 10001, USA, USA
Human Resources Internship
HR / Industrial Relations
Job Posting Date:
Aug 18, 2022
Dec 18, 2022
The internship, work placement or co-op program provides the candidates with the following benefits:
1) Free on-the-job training by GAO Tek's professional and managerial staff.
2) Free professional training through its various global professional summits (conferences) offered by industry and academic leaders.
3) Free work placement related to the study subjects of the candidates. The candidates shall be supervised by GAO Tek's professional and managerial staff and shall work along with the company's other professional staff.
4) Virtual and flexible, namely candidates can work from anywhere with a flexible schedule.
5) Three certificates: One Certificate of Internship and two certificates related to their training at GAO Tek.
Candidates do not have to pay any fees. On the other hand, the program does not offer candidates any compensation either.
You are required to commit a duration of minimum 3 months and minimum 20 hours per week. Priority will be given to those candidates who promise a longer duration and more work time. Additional time is required for you to take training and complete your graduation project.